Survey for Parents

At the recent School Board meeting, it was suggested the school develop a calendar in which school would delay opening until Tuesday, September 8, 2020 in a desire to return to school in an A/B format, if we are able.  On Friday, July 17, Governor Gavin Newsome issued an executive order stating schools would not be allowed to open for physical instruction until the county has been off the COVID-19 watch list for more than 14 days.  The board is voting to decide which calendar to adopt for the 2020-2021 school year and we would like your input.  Please respond with your choice on this one question listed below.

Question Title

* 1. At the recent School Board meeting, it was suggested the school develop a calendar in which school would delay opening until Tuesday, September 8, 2020 in a desire to return to school in an A/B format, if we are able.  On Friday, July 17, Governor Gavin Newsome issued an executive order stating schools would not be allowed to open for physical instruction until the county has been off the COVID-19 watch list for more than 14 days.  The board is voting to decide which calendar to adopt for the 2020-2021 school year and we would like your input.  Please respond with your choice on this one question listed below.

0 of 1 answered
 

T