Veracross Connect: Europe | March 23 - 24, 2020
Call for Proposals
- If your session is selected, you will receive a $100 reduction on the cost of your registration.
- Sessions should detail how you have used Veracross to solve a problem or increase efficiency at your school.
- Proposals must be submitted by January 31, 2020.
- You will be notified if your proposal has been accepted by February 7, 2020.
- Outlines due March 2, 2020.
- Speakers are required to register for the conference in addition to submitting a proposal
Examples of school-led sessions at previous Veracross events:
- Keeping Your Data Clean: Best Practices for Data Integrity
- Thinking Strategically About Veracross Portals
- Designing Your Portals with the End User in Mind
- Using Veracross to Manage Resources Reservations
- Transition to Online Application Review
- From Prospect to Accepted: Establishing a Data Workflow
- Other Programs: Not Just for After-School Activities
- Integration as an Institutional Value: How to get School-Wide Buy-In of Veracross