JCC Health Screening Questionnaire
Hello to our community, we hope you are staying safe and well.
Update June 2021: We are no longer required to administer this Health Screen Questionnaire. Some classes will be returning to normal practice if all students in the Center at that time are fully vaccinated. Otherwise, we are still requiring students and instructors wear masks and maintain 6 ft distancing.
Please do not come into the Center if you:
• Have a temperature of 100.4 or higher
• Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 30 days
• Have had anyone in your household test positive for COVID-19 in the last 30 days
• If you or anyone in your household has been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days
• Until 14 days have passed since your first symptom; additionally, you must be fever-free (without medication) and have symptoms resolving for at least 48 hours.
Please keep in mind:
If you have a temperature of 99.4 or higher, but less than 100, we recommend you stay home, and begin monitoring your temperature twice a day for a minimum of 14 days to determine if the temperature is going up or down.
*Other symptoms: consider also runny nose, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain. For reported headaches: consider if new or unusual onset, not related to caffeine, dietary reasons (hunger), or history of migraines, cluster, or tension headaches, or headaches typical for you.