Canadian Surgery Forum 2022
After this conference, attendees will be able to:
- Describe new techniques, procedures, and treatments tested through expert practice and rigorous academic review.
- Identify challenges in clinical research and practice and apply strategies to mitigate those challenges.
- Describe the current status of clinical trials and their application in various practice contexts.
- Incorporate new concepts, technologies, and strategies to clinical practice, surgical education and leadership.
- Contextualize the disparities in the healthcare system and how inequity may affect staff, faculty, and patients in different ways.