2023-2024 Jeremy Cares College Scholarship Application: Sibling
- The Jeremy Cares Inc. Scholarship – RENEWAL APPLICATION (This Survey Monkey).
- If a high school senior – a sealed high school transcript and letter of acceptance from college of anticipated enrollment. If current college student – a sealed letter of good standing or transcript from college/university. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If unable to obtain a college transcript or letter of good standing because there has been a gap between high school and college, due to treatment, please notify us.
- Applicant must submit two digital photos of their choice. Please send to email@example.com.
- Please submit a short essay describing how your sibling’s experience with cancer has impacted your education and career goals. Short or long – we just want to learn about YOU! Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Letters of Recommendation are optional, but STRONGLY encouraged. These can be from anyone, however a non-relative is preferred. Please send to email@example.com
- Medical statement from your siblings healthcare provided. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign and scan the permission section of the application to email@example.com
Make sure to put your name and the document name in the subject of the email.
Mail a sealed transcript/letter of good standing to Jeremy Cares Inc., PO Box 84, Avon Lake, Ohio 44012 postmarked no later than March 1, 2023. Questions can be directed to Megan Kuhlenschmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org