MTC 2019/2020 Adult Summer League registration
Tennis West and SSTA League Competitions Registration
To register your interest, you must complete the form below.
- Every attempt will be made to fit all players into a team
- Please nominate if you would like to be a regular or a reserve player. A regular player is someone that can commit to at least 75% of the season - the Tennis West league calendar can be found here although 9 & 10 Nov is a general bye.
- Please indicate which events you would like to play in. If you want to be a regular for one but a reserve for another, please stay so in the comments section.
- Each Tennis West team will comprise of at least 5 regular players (4 for 3 player teams) while SSTA teams are likely to comprise of 6 regular players (3 men and 3 ladies)
- The forming of the team will be at the discretion of the club.
- If you would like to make up your own team of players, please email the club at firstname.lastname@example.org . All team members must be in agreeance and the minimum numbers of players required must be met.
- To be eligible to play, you must be a member of the Manning Tennis Club (you can either join online here or find out more about membership here)
- Tennis West players will be required to pay an additional nomination / ball fees of $50 per person or $250 per team. SSTA players will be required to pay $5 each every week.
- Note that teams will be responsible for paying any fines they incur during the season
- Tennis West starts from 19 October 2019 with SSTA expected to start around the same time (no confirmed date yet)
- Registrations closes on Monday 9 September 2019 at 12pm
- We've only included a selected number of Tennis West competitions - the full list of Tennis West competitions can be found here.
For further queries, contact Dwayne Augustin on 0422793941 or email email@example.com