IBS Intelligence Global NeoChallenger Bank Awards 2022
1. Welcome to the IBS Intelligence Global NeoChallenger Bank Awards 2022
The IBS Intelligence NeoChallenger Bank Awards 2022 will identify and honour technology players, Banking as a Service (BaaS) providers, and digital and NeoChallenger Banks for their excellence in driving impact through banking technology implementations and innovations using emerging technologies.
Guidelines for Participation:
- The Award seeks to recognise successful technology project implementations at Digital-only banks.
- Each entry should be a joint nomination of a bank and its technology solution provider.
- Entries from Software suppliers, Service providers, BaaS providers, Neobanks, Challenger banks, and Digital-only banks are welcome.
- If you are a software supplier, service provider, or a BaaS provider submitting the entry, you need to secure prior approval from the bank involved.
- If you are a bank submitting the entry, you need to secure prior approval from your technology or BaaS partner unless the solution is developed by the bank's internal IT team.
- Qualifying entries must represent the projects that went live on or before June 2022.
- Participants are welcome to send in multiple entries across categories. However, it would be best if you made each entry a separate application.
- All entries must have the name & contact details of both the technology Supplier & Bank who were part of that project.
- IBS Intelligence reserves the right to use the data submitted to analyse key trends, develop content, and publish information in the form of Journal Articles and Case Studies, etc., on various media and IBSi’s reports and tools.
The applications will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Customer Experience
- Innovation in Offering
- Implementation Excellence
- Customer & Program Impact