Request for Proposals for the COVID-19 Vaccine Equity Partner Engagement Project: Staten Island & Orthodox Jewish Communities
Thank you for your interest in the COVID-19 Vaccine Equity Partner Engagement Project.
To be considered for an award, Applicants must submit their completed application by April 6, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EDT. Before getting started, Applicants should review the application instructions below. An Application Guide containing the complete list of application questions, instructions, and other helpful tips for completing the application is available at: https://www.fphnyc.org/get-involved/rfps/. Applicants are encouraged to utilize this resource in planning and preparing their submissions.
Please read the instructions carefully before beginning:
- Applicants must first complete a questionnaire to determine their eligibility for award. After demonstrating that the RFP’s minimum requirements have been met, Applicants will be able to complete the full application.
- Questions requiring a response are marked with an asterisk.
- The application cannot be saved and returned to for completion. Applicants should ensure they have plenty of time to complete the full application in one sitting.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to draft their answers in a word processing document and then copy and paste into the application form when ready to submit.
- If responses and all required documentation are prepared in advance, the application should take approximately 20-25 minutes to complete.
- Once submitted, Applicants will see the following confirmation message, “Your application has been successfully submitted and will be reviewed by the selection committee.”
- Late applications and applications submitted via email will not be accepted.