Welcome to the 2020 Cathy McCullum Carter Scholarship Application. Before proceeding, we recommend that you first obtain an electronic copy of your signed letter of recommendation and consider first typing your planned responses to the application questions in a separate document (you can copy and paste your responses as you complete the application here).
Upon clicking the "Done" button below, your application will be submitted to us. We will plan to notify you within 1 - 3 business days to confirm receipt of your application.
1. First and Last Name
2. Mailing Address
3. Email Address
4. Cell Phone Number
5. Current High School
6. Name of Four-Year College or University
7. Cumulative GPA
8. ACT and/or SAT Score
9. Name, Address, and Home Phone Number of Parent(s) or Legal Guardian(s)
10. List your academic honors, awards and extra-curricular activities. Also list any community service, hobbies, and outside interests
11. What specialty do you plan to major in? What are your long term career goals (Example: 10-20 years from now)?
12. What (if any) unique circumstances make you an ideal scholarship candidate?
13. Personal Essay: How have you worked in your life to make a positive difference?
14. Statement of Accuracy
15. Signed Letter of Recommendation (File Upload)