Quality Training Program Application
The Quality Training Program (QTP) is a 6-month program that includes five days of in-person (unless noted otherwise) learning across
three sessions, as well as hands-on learning at the participants' practices. To ensure a well-rounded experience, sessions include
seminars, case examples, and small group exercises.
Participants who complete the course are eligible for CME credits. The application below is for the 2024 Winter QTP Session, and will follow
the below session meeting schedule:
- Learning Session 0: Wednesday, December 14, 2023 (Virtual)
- Learning Session 1: Thursday, January 11 – Friday, January 12, 2024
- Learning Session 2: Thursday, March 7 – Friday, March 8, 2024
- Learning Session 3: Friday, June 14, 2024
Learn more about the program on the main QTP page, and please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
1. Submit the information requested below and review all program policies. All information must be submitted in one sitting and cannot be saved by the system. Therefore it is suggested that you save your application in a text file for retrieval later. Note, a practice or institution core team consists of at least two (2) and no more than four (4) applicants. The first applicant must be the physician team leader and an ASCO member.
2. Upload resumes/CVs for all applicants and one (1) statement of support from your leadership (described below) within this application before submitting.
3. If your practice/institution is selected to participate in the program, participation will be contingent on full payment of fees before the first in-person learning session.