Eligibility and Award Requirements
Preference will be given to:
- Company must have operations in Wisconsin.
- Application should be submitted by a company executive.
- Companies are limited to apply for up to 2 scholarships. More scholarships may become available depending on number of applicants.
- Company must complete registration requirements and participate in One-on-One Partnering
- This is a pre-purchased Partnering Pass. Small Business Scholarship funding is provided through the support of the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation and is a benefit of BioForward membership. No dollar match is required this year, however you must show proof that your participated in partnering
- If your company is selected for a scholarship, BioForward will provide a promo code to register at a rate of $0. After receiving your code, please confirm to BioForward that you registered for the conference by sending registration receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org. We've done this to negotiate a discount on bulk passes and to simplify the process so your organization won't have to go through a reimbursement process.
- If you have already registered for BIO 2021, you may still apply for this scholarship and we can work with your organization and BIO to refund your original paid registration.
- Companies exhibiting a solid technology, strategic approach to participation at BIO Digital 2021, and financial need.
- Companies with less than 100 employees.
- BioForward members
- Scholarships will be awarded to a company. Each company is eligible for up to two scholarships. If you'd like to apply for an additional scholarship please select 'yes' when asked about interest in a second pass, which will allow you to apply for an additional scholarship.
- Scholarship Application Deadline: April 23, 2021
- Scholarship Awards Announced: April 30, 2021
- Proof of Registration & Proof of Partnering to BioForward: June 25, 2021
To start the Application please click next