Eligibility and Award Requirements
Preference will be given to:
- Company must have operations in Wisconsin.
- Application should be submitted by a company executive.
- Each company is eligible for up to two scholarships only.
- Company must complete registration requirements and participate in One-on-One Partnering
- This is a pre-purchased Partnering Pass. Small Business Scholarship funding is provided through the support of the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation and is a benefit of BIOforward membership. A dollar match will need to be provided to BIOforward for this grant.
- If your company is selected for a scholarship, BIOforward will charge a $300 participation fee per person in order to receive your conference code. This fee is refundable, provided that the company submits a post conference report of their activities at BIO. The $300 will be reimbursed within 45 days of receiving the report. After payment, BIOforward will provide a promo code to register at a rate of $0.
- Companies exhibiting a solid technology, strategic approach to participation at BIO 2015, and financial need.
- Companies with less than 100 employees.
- BIOforward members
- Scholarships will be awarded to a company. Each company is eligible for up to two scholarships. If you'd like to apply for an additional scholarship please select 'yes' when asked about interest in a second pass, which will allow you to apply for an additional scholarship.
- Scholarship Application Deadline: March 20, 2015
- Scholarship Awards Announced: March 30, 2015
- BIO 2015 Early Registration Deadline: April 23, 2015
- Proof of Registration and Attendance to BioForward: June 30th
To start the Application please click next