Question Title

* 1. Proposed Plan Change 1 is only relevant to your property if it is within the Waikato or Waipā River Catchments AND if you are a Farming Activity.

Registration is only required if your property is over 2ha in size.

To find out more about where your property is located within the Waikato or Waipā Catchments, please see our online Find My Farm location helper tool.