DEADLINES EXTENDED!!! APPLICATIONS DUE MAY 1ST!
Showcase Your Clean Tech Research
At the inaugural Clean Technology Showcase
Presented by the Washington Clean Technology Alliance
June 23rd, Bell Harbor Conference Center, Seattle, WA
Apply today for a chance to present your research and/or business plan to hundreds of leaders and clean tech companies from around the Northwest. Receive feedback, advice, and network with some of the most savvy business people, investors, entrepreneurs, and scientists on how to develop your research and business ideas for the commercial clean technology market. Attendees of the Showcase will vote for the People’s Choice Award for best student and non-student poster, to be announced at the event reception.
Who Should Apply:
1. Undergraduate and graduate student teams, seeking to communicate current research projects with potential business development synergy.
2. Scientists, faculty, and entrepreneurs seeking advice and feedback on their research, business plan, pathway to growth and opportunities for investment.
Criteria to Submit an Application:
• Must be pre-angel and venture capital funding, and unincorporated
• Students and student teams must have an affiliation with a university or community college, and have a faculty sponsor
Deadlines and Logistics for Poster Session
• There is no fee associated with this opportunity; this is a limited acceptance application process.
• Applications for poster presentations will be made available March 17th
• Applications are due on MAY1ST
• Successful applicants will be notified THE WEEK OF MAY 5TH
• Participants are responsible for printing their own 2’x3’ poster with hooks or tacks for an upholstered wall, and hard copy handouts.
CLICK NEXT TO ACCESS THE APPLICATION FORM.
For questions: Contact Alexis Holzer, firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-219-2404