Application Form for the Investment Readiness Programme by the Western Cape Government (Economic Development and Tourism).
This application has 37 Questions and takes on average 15mins to complete.
The Investment Readiness Programme seeks to capacitate early stage, high growth SMEs through an investment readiness training course called: Find - Make - Grow - Realise (#fmgrGSB) in partnership with Knife Capital and the UCT GSB. This is a 2 day short course where Entrepreneurs will be given the skills needed to engage and promote investment into their Companies via private investors.
The 2 day Course will take place at UCT GSB in Cape Town on 11-12 November 2014.
NO COST is attached to qualifying applicants (Usual fee = R7,750 per delegate). Space is limited to ONLY 30 Participants for the 2 day course. A further 10 SMEs will be selected and afforded an opportunity to engage potential investors via Knife Capital's investment portal as well as face-to-face pitching sessions with investors.
The Criteria for Applicants:
- Must be operational (i.e. not concept phase)
- Must be based in the Western Cape
- Must have an updated business plan
- Must be willing to offer equity in return for financial investment.
- Must be seeking investment to induce growth not less than R 300,000
- Only one Founder per successful applicant entity may be nominated to attend the course
Applications close midnight on 31 October 2014. Successful applicants will be notified by 4 November 2014.
For more information, visit: http://www.gsb.uct.ac.za/fmgr
Twitter Tag: #WCStartup