You have the opportunity to submit a proposal to present a topic as a speaker for a session or workshop that could include a variety of subject matter experts.
Deadline: Monday, 2 October 2023.
Please note that the 2024 World Technology Law Conference (8 - 10 May 2024 in Washington, DC) is set to be an in-person event. All speakers should feel comfortable speaking in person. Please note that ITechLaw enforces the speaker policy in place when considering proposal submissions.
- A speaker may not speak at two conferences in a row in a particular geography (e.g. no speaking at two World Technology Law conferences in a row). Exceptions to this rule may be allowed.
- Planning Committee members may not act as speakers or moderators. Speakers from their firms are permissible.
- Only one representative per firm is allowed to speak at the conference.
- ITechLaw does not pay speaking fees to any speaker. Exceptions may apply.
- Speakers receive a discounted rate to the member registration rate to attend the full conference. An exception is made for academic/government/in-house counsels who may attend complimentarily.
- Speakers who are selected will be required to provide content and supplemental materials for Continuing Education purposes and to share post-event for the larger ITechLaw community.