Good evening members, it’s been a little over seven week since our association stepped on the ice, to say it’s been a long time is an understatement. 
We’ve been waiting patiently for the restrictions to improve outcomes for hospitalization and infection rate and hoped to see us back on the ice by now, but here we are still waiting on the government to make an announcement one way or another. 

We’ve been holding off on having an executive meeting until there are more information become available, that being said we are aiming to tentatively schedule one before the end of the month. 

Here’s what we know so far: 

1- NAI Legue unfortunately made the call to cancel the season, meaning even if the government allowed return to play, we won’t be able to play league games. 

2- Hockey Alberta is in conversations with government officials for a direction to return to play. They are putting pressure to get information on that would look like sooner than later. 

3- We continue to have access to the arena for practices (ice) until it’s being taken out end of April. We can have regular practices/camps and potentially exhibition games through HA. We’ve been in conversations with neighbouring communities and they are all keen to do that should we be allowed to do so. 

That brings us to the question, which direction would the membership prefer to proceed: 

Question Title

* 1. Cancel the season by Feb 15th:

Question Title

* 2. If allowed, continue to practice and potentially have exhibition games until end of April.

Question Title

* 3. Refunds: How would you prefer refunds are handled

Question Title

* 4. Comments: Please provide with any feedback that will guide the association's decisions on these topics.