LAUREATE NOMINATION FORM
To be considered as a Laureate candidate for the Junior Achievement of Dallas Business Hall of Fame®, an individual must meet the following criteria:
- Chairman, CEO, President, Founder, Owner, Principal of a Dallas-area corporation
- Recognized for his or her significant business achievements
- Known for innovations pertaining to his or her industry
- Displays characteristics of business excellence and integrity
- Demonstrates inspiring business and community leadership
- Is an exemplary business and civic role model with a history of mentoring youth
Melissa Reiff, John Field Scovell, and Kelcy L. Warren were inducted into the 2020 Dallas Business Hall of Fame® and the complete list of Laureates can be found here.
To nominate an individual for consideration as a Laureate, please complete the form below. Please note, your form cannot be saved to come back and finish it later. You must complete the form in one sitting.
Questions? Please contact:
Chad Kauffman, Chief Development Officer
Junior Achievement of Dallas