Thank you for your interest in our Video Production internship! Please fill out this quick questionnaire and upon completion we will set up a short interview with you.
REPAINT THE WALL, A CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE FOCUSED DIGITAL MEDIA COMPANY, IS SEARCHING FOR ELITE VIDEOGRAPHERS. REPAINT THE WALL HAS 3 CORE AREAS OF FOCUS: VIDEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, AND PERSONAL BRANDING. WITH THAT SAID, WE CREATE CUSTOM CUSTOMER-EXPERIENCE BASED MARKETING PLANS TO HELP BUSINESSES AND/OR INDIVIDUALS (PERSONAL BRANDS) GROW AND DO SO IN MANY INNOVATIVE AND CREATIVE WAYS.
We offer a variety of internships that will give you ample opportunity to get hands on experience with real brands. You will also work with and be exposed to the world of marketing through retail, video, audio/podcasting, and more.
The ideal candidate:
- Someone with both skills and passion for video production.
- Skilled in videography, editing, some graphic design.
- Not afraid to interact with and interview others while operating the camera.
- Understands and enjoys the challenge of providing value to our audience.
- Working with other team members to achieve a specific goal(s).
- Using collaborative tools for effective communication and team building.
- Shooting video for different clients, including B-roll around Gainesville as needed.
- Editing video for clients as needed.
- Incorporate music, sound effects, text, and motion graphics to support and give context to the story.
- Help build collaborative relationships with Gainesville-based musicians in order to incorporate their music into the vlog.
- Build collaborative relationships with Gainesville-area influencers and brands.
- Produce short-form promotional video content for Facebook, Instagram, and other social media.
- Speed (we put out a LOT of content)
- Accuracy (you'll need attention to detail to make sure all in-video text is correct)
- Transparency (you'll need to learn what we can and can't put out there)
- Creative (you'll be asked to overcome creative challenges on a
- Flexible Schedule
- Work hand-in-hand with our team to gain experience in a marketing/advertising workspace.
- One-on-ones with Team Management for personal development and education.
- This internship is educational in nature and there is no guarantee or expectation that the internship will result in employment.
- Company may at any time in its sole discretion, terminate the internship without notice or cause.
- Intern will maintain a regular internship schedule determined by the Intern and their Account Manager.
- 1 Full Semester
- minimum 15 hours per week
- Must own filming equipment and have basic knowledge of filming and editing.
- Must be willing to learn from our experienced team members.
If you have any previous work or a portfolio you'd like to send us, email them to Joanna Tronina at firstname.lastname@example.org to review along with your application.