Thank you for your interest in participating in the Weeksville Enterprenuership Project. Please take 5-10 minutes to complete the survey below.
Young Movement, Inc. is not-for-profit organization that seeks to provide socio-economic advancement to young New Yorkers through research, advocacy, and partnerships. The Weeksville Entrepreneurship Project is a FREE 10-week pilot program supported by the Brooklyn Community Foundation, and in partnership with Weeksville Heritage Center to:
1) Provide training and financial access opportunities to young people in Weeksville and greater Crown Heights, Brooklyn to develop viable social enterprises.
2) Expose young people to alternative career pathways.
3) Demonstrate the need for additional investment to entrepreneurship and innovation programs in New York City.
1) Must be a Brooklyn resident - Weeksville & Crown Heights residents preferred.
2) Must be enrolled or recently graduated from college or as senior year of High School or HSE/GED Student.
3) Must have a strong will and commitment to attending at least one-day a week for ten weeks of workshops.
4) Must be 18 and over.
1) NYCHA residents from Weeksville & Crown Heights to apply.
2) CUNY/SUNY/DOE-12th Grade students or recent alumni to apply.
HIT REGISTER BELOW TO BEGIN SURVEY!