The UTDRO Alumni Award is designed to recognize excellence in professional creativity, education, research or global health following graduation from our training programs.
- Graduate of UTDRO training programs (radiation oncology residency, fellowship, physics residency, radiation therapy, MSc in radiation therapy);
- Non-UTDRO faculty;
- Within 15 years of graduation from our training program;
- Excellence in the field of radiation medicine including education, research, creative professional activities or global health. Excellence in all fields is not necessary;
- Contribution to the UTDRO community;
- There are no limits on the number of times an individual can be nominated, but he or she can only receive the award once.
The award recipient will be announced at the annual UTDRO Alumni Reception at ASTRO on Monday, September 16, 2019. Register for the UTDRO Alumni Reception here if you will be at ASTRO and able to join us!