Summary of the Study: The goal of this survey is to better understand the health care of people with Parkinson's disease. Before beginning, we ask that only one survey be completed per person with Parkinson's disease, whether you are the individual with Parkinson's disease or a caregiver.
1. You will have secure Web access to this questionnaire.
2. Your participation is completely voluntary. You may refuse to take this survey by closing it, or discontinuing at any time.
3. It is expected that this survey can be completed in about 15 minutes.
4. Your privacy will be protected to the maximum extent allowable by law. All of the information you provide will be treated with strict confidence and all survey answers are anonymous.
5. You are not likely to personally or directly benefit from any of the outcomes found from this study, although you will be contributing to a study that may increase health care practices for people in the future.
6. Your participation in this research project will not involve any cost to you or payment.
7. After your participation and at your request, you may receive additional explanation regarding this study and updates keeping you apprised of the project's development. This will give you the option to provide contact information, any information provided will be kept confidential.
8. By clicking the "Next" button below you indicate your voluntary agreement to participate in this study.
To begin the survey, please click on the NEXT button.