All students are encouraged to submit a Damage Report Form when they move in to Pitt-Greensburg's residence halls. This form provides you with an opportunity to document any pre-existing damages so that you are not held financially responsible for the damages when you move out of the residence hall at the end of the year.

NOTE: This is not the venue to submit a Facilities Request. If you need an issue addressed in your room, please submit a request at:

* 1. Name (First & Last)

* 2. Peoplesoft #

* 3. Please select an option below to proceed: