Please join us on Tuesday April 4th in the High School First Floor North Commons to learn more about all of the trips being offered to Upper Arlington students during the summer of 2024.
You'll learn about:
- The Upper Arlington travel program and about its travel partner EF
- The importance of seeing the world and the incredible growth it leads to
- How the excitement of exploring someplace new will give your child something to anticipate for months to come!
Teachers who are leading each trip will talk about:
● What we'll see and do
● Safety on tour
● Travel logistics
● Why now is the best time to start planning
● How to sign up (space is limited!)
● For trips with EF:
● How EF is leading the charge on student safety
● How your child can earn academic credit
● Flexible payment options that keep the tour affordable, and EF's Risk Free Enrollment period