Please join us on Tuesday April 4th at 7:00pm in the High School First Floor North Commons to learn more about all of the trips being offered to Upper Arlington students during the spring & summer of 2024.
You'll learn about:
- The Upper Arlington travel program and about its travel partner EF
- The importance of seeing the world and the incredible growth it leads to
- How the excitement of exploring someplace new will give your child something to anticipate for months to come!
Teachers who are leading each trip will talk about:
● What we'll see and do
● Safety on tour
● Travel logistics
● Why now is the best time to start planning
● How to sign up (space is limited!)
● For trips with EF:
● How EF is leading the charge on student safety
● How your child can earn academic credit
● Flexible payment options that keep the tour affordable, and EF's Risk Free Enrollment period