Call for Nominations/Expression of Interest: Prenatal Screening Program Operations Task Forces and Advisory Committee
The leadership team at Ontario's new Prenatal Screening Program (PSP) are excited to begin work and start to fulfill the program mandate. This cannot be done without the ongoing collaboration of the many individuals who have historically supported this work in the province. We thank you for your interest in participating and supporting the work of the new PSP.
As we launch the PSP, there is a need for ongoing expert advice and guidance; we are now seeking members for the Task Forces and Advisory Committee. Please submit this Expression of Interest survey along with a summary of your relevant experience or your Curriculum Vitae by the end of business on 19 January 2018. Please see below for details.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE TASK FORCES AND COMMITTEE
Operations Task Forces
The Operations Task Forces report directly to the PSP at BORN Ontario, and will provide guidance and input into decisions of operational importance. They will review work of the PSP, and will work directly with the PSP staff. The three Operations task forces include:
- Data Monitoring and Quality Assurance
- Clinical Standards
Terms of Reference for these Operations Task Forces can be found: https://www.bornontario.ca/en/about-born/committees/
* The PSP is also approaching organizations or regional programs that have key roles in the screening system to nominate individuals to act as representatives on these Task Forces.
If you have any questions about the Operations Task Forces or the Expression of Interest process, please contact Shelley Dougan, PSP Manager at 613-737-7600 x 6017 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advisory Committee and Task Force
The Provincial Council for Maternal and Child Health (PCMCH) is responsible for the PSP Advisory Committee and the Horizon Scanning Task Force. These groups will provide a broad policy lens to the program, including potential screens for consideration, ethical considerations, health economics, etc. The current call is for the:
- Prenatal Screening Program Advisory Committee (PSP-AC)
- Horizon Scanning Task Force
Terms of Reference for these bodies can be accessed via: http://www.pcmch.on.ca/about-us/committees/
If you have any questions about the Advisory Committee, please contact Beverly Guttman, Senior Program Manager (PCMCH) at 416-813-6793 or email@example.com
APPLICATION PROCESS: DUE BY 5:00PM ON 19 January 2018
1. Please complete and submit this Expression of Interest survey.
2. Please forward your CV or summary of relevant experience to Julie Scharf (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For applicants to the PSP Advisory Committee only:
3. In addition to the above, you will also need to forward two letters of endorsement. Please contact Julie Scharf (email@example.com) for the letter template and requirements.
It is anticipated that the positions will be filled by late February. Individuals may be contacted by telephone to discuss their applications further.
Thank you again for your interest in supporting the work of this new Program.