Indi Powering Communities Program 2021
Expression of interest guide
Expressions of interest are open from Monday 7 June 2021 to 5.00 pm Friday 2 July 2021
Powering Communities Program will fund small projects in Indi to improve energy efficiency and lower power bills in community organisations.
A total of $67,700 is available in Indi.
Grants are available to community organisations for funding between $5000 and $12,000.
Please carefully read the grant guidelines at business.gov.au/pcp to ensure that your organisation and project meets the eligibility criteria.
What type of projects may be funded?
The following projects are a guide to types of suitable projects.
- energy generation and storage projects, including solar pv panels and batteries
- new split system air conditioners to replace some older types
- hot water heaters for bathrooms and kitchens
- replacement of non-led lighting with :LED lighting
- controls upgrades for air conditioning and lighting
- appliances such as induction cooktops and commercial refrigeration
- other activities - energy audits and measuring equipment.
For more information contact Michelle Cowan (Mon-Wed), Wodonga electorate office (02) 6024 6284 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to submit an expression of interest for a Powering Communities Grant, please complete the form below.
Expression of Interest Form