THE FINE PRINT
Registration for the Pleasant Street Art Walk is not confirmed until your non-refundable payment of $60 is received in full. You will receive an email confirmation of your registration and payment. Please make sure you provide a valid email address. The Art Walk will take place rain or shine. There will be no refunds for weather.
The organizers reserve the right to limit the number of artists within each medium. The organizers reserve the right to select artists with proven quality work.
New COVID information:
* In the event of this festival being cancelled due to COVID-19, your booth fee will be fully refunded.
* There will be greater distance between artist booths this year to help with social distancing.
* There may be other changes in layout due to safety concerns.
* In the unfortunate event of an artist being ill with COVID-19 at the time of the festival, we will fully refund that artists booth fee.
* Artists and attendees are encouraged to wear masks.
* Artists are encouraged to set up their space to encourage social distancing and reduce the need for close contact between vendor and attendees. I.e. offer no-contact payment options, allow more space between your tables, etc.
All display items are the responsibility of the artist/vendor. There are no tents available. Artists should bring items such as string, tape, scissors, binder clips, clamps or weights in order to secure their materials. Any materials, stands or tents must be securely fastened to the ground. There is no fencing or other apparatus nearby to use for hanging. Artists may bring tables, easels, panels, dividers, crates, chairs, etc. as needed to display their items. The ground may be uneven and it may be difficult to stand an easel or display. There is no power available on site. Please ensure any powered devices are fully charged before the event. Artists should bring their own items to process payments (cash box, credit card reader or receipt book). All artists/vendors agree to be respectful to their hosts on Pleasant St SE. Any intentional damage to property, including holes, divots, or other damage to lawns will not be tolerated. All artists/vendors should remain setup until 4:00 pm when the art walk will close. All cleanup is the responsibility of the artist/vendor. Please leave your spot exactly how you found it. If the artist/vendor fails to clean his or her area properly, a $200 clean-up fee will be assessed.
THE LEGAL STUFF
Artists are responsible for safety and security within their own spot. ANM Pottery and its volunteers are not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect or error. In no respect shall ANM Pottery and its volunteers incur any liability for any damages, including, but limited to, direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages arising out of, resulting from, or any way connected to Pleasant Street Art Walk and its volunteers, whether or not based upon expressed or implied warranty, contract, or otherwise; whether or not injury was sustained by persons or property or otherwise; and whether or not loss was sustained from, or arose out of, the results of, the item, or any action by ANM Pottery and its volunteers.
By submitting this registration form, you agree to these terms and conditions.