PLEASE SPARE 5 MINUTES TO FILL IN THIS SURVEY
Kinning Park Complex is at a crossroads.
• The Council owns the building but doesn't manage or maintain it.
• We (KP Complex Community Interest Company) have a one year lease.
• We need a 25 year lease or community ownership to secure funding for major repairs.
• It costs us £60,000 a year to run the building.
• We cover costs through rents, hires and fundraising.
• We have no budget for major repairs - like the roof: £240,000.
We are carrying out a community consultation during November and December.
This survey is part of that.
There's an open public meeting in the Complex on Thu 27 November 7-8pm with further feedback sessions daytime, evening and weekend between 4-9 December (contact us to book a slot). Check our website and Facebook posts for updates.
Let us know what you want for the future of Kinning Park Complex.