This 2-hour seminar covers the following topics:
- An Employer's Perspective - Most people fail to realize just how challenging the decision to hire a person is. It is a decision fraught with risk. Learn how employer's view the process and how to take advantage of that knowledge.
- The Role of Applications and Cover Letters - A good basic understanding of these important documents will help you get the job. Learn the tips and tricks that will help you stand out from the crowd.
- What Makes a Good Cover letter?- A cover letter serves as your introduction to an employer. Many people make common mistakes that cause an employer to decide on-the-spot that you are not the one they are looking for. Get the facts about how to write a cover letter that works.
- How to Construct a Resume - Resume's are one of the key areas that people fail to use for their advantage. Learn the tips and tricks that seasoned professionals use to make them irresistible to employers.
- A Note About Branding- Did you know that YOU are a brand? And just like a brand, you need to learn to sell yourself. Learn some tips that will help you create your brand and stand out from the crowd.
To register, please complete the information below: