NAMI Kansas Volunteer Application
NAMI Kansas is a grassroots organization whose members are individuals who are living with a mental illness and their family members. Our services and programs are run by and for family members and mental health consumers. Many of our volunteers are people with some personal experience with mental health issues. Our volunteers often deal with personal information which requires a level of sensitivity and confidentiality. Volunteering with NAMI Kansas is an important contribution to our community and the community at large. Thank you for your interest in working with us! Applications are reviewed on a as needed basis throughout the year. We welcome applications from anyone who supports the mission and goals of NAMI Kansas.
- Complete the entire application, and make sure to submit it.
- Write “NA” on any questions which do not apply.
- You may be called for an interview after your application is reviewed.
- Following an interview, you will be contacted about volunteer opportunities if your application is accepted.
- An orientation will be provided by staff for all new volunteers.