PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ANSWERING THE SURVEY - APPLICATIONS CLOSE 5PM MONDAY 7 OCTOBER 2019.
Tokyo International Music Market will be holding their annual TIMM trade event in Tokyo, Japan from 28th - 30th October 2019.
TIMM is an annual 3 day international music trade event located in the bustling Tokyo pop culture centre and IT hub of Shibuya and is held in conjunction with Tokyo’s TIFF (Tokyo International Film Festival) and TIAF (Tokyo International Anime Festival).
TIMM attracts a wide variety of content holders from various industries as well as influential buyers from not only Asia but all over the world. The number of exhibitors, business meetings and total value of deals has been steadily increasing and in recent years has seen TIMM post record-highs.
With over 6,000 participants in attendance last year at TIMM, this year’s 16th edition will continue to focus on music and the collaboration with the film and anime industries as well as the Shibuya district to bring together the international creative contents community. The conference will consist of three main components: marketplace / business matching events, seminar panels, and live music showcases.
We have been granted a limited number of invitations for emerging Victorian independent label representatives.
Entry is valid for ALL Victorian Independent labels who have been trading for less than 3 years.
First Nations people, people with disabilities, those who identify as culturally diverse and those who reside in regional Victoria are strongly encouraged to apply.
With support from Creative Victoria’s Music Works – Quick Response grant program, each successful emerging Victorian Independent label will receive:-
- Complimentary Midem conference registration
- $2,500 contribution towards travel costs
In trying to ensure that attendees get the most benefit from the conference, we have set some minimum requirements You will need to satisfy these requirements for your application to be considered. They are as follows:
All Victorian independent emerging label delegates at TIMM must:
- Be an owner or employee of an independently owned Victorian label that has been trading for less than 3 years.
- Reside in Victoria
- Be pro-actively seeking opportunities to exploit their catalogue, or have a plan to do so
- Cover any ground transport, meals and incidental costs whilst at TIMM
- Keep a detailed daily diary of meetings and complete a report on attendance, noting connections made, and what knowledge was gained upon return from the conference
- Provide a further report 12 months after the conference to update progress made as a result of attendance noting any business deals done, growth achieved, learning and development
- Agree to speak to their experience at briefings and presentations at the conclusion of the conference
Due to limited capacity, we ask all interested parties to show an expression of interest by filling out this survey by 5PM MONDAY 7 OCTOBER 2019 – it shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes to complete.
As there are limited spots available, we cannot guarantee all applications will be successful.
If you have any questions regarding your eligibility please contact email@example.com