|Page1 / 13||
||8% of survey complete.|
The purpose of this test to asses your English ability.
BEFORE YOU START YOU WILL NEED
- A quiet room
- A good internet connection
- Speakers or headphones to listen to the audio files
- A timer set to 30 minutes
- DO NOT use a translator
- DO NOT listen to the audio files more than once
- DO NOT spend more than 30 minutes completing the test. Score adjustments will be made by the administration team if you go over 30 minutes. You can set a timer here https://www.timeanddate.com/timer/
Ignoring any of the above rules will result in an inaccurate result. This may lead to you needing to undertake a further assessment on campus when you commence and could possibly result in you needing to change courses. A course transfer to a lower level course after a COE has been created could affect your Visa.
Regardless of your online test results, you may still be asked to complete a face to face assessment on campus prior to commencement.