2023 AAHKS Industry Innovation Award
- All AAHKS Annual Meeting exhibitors are eligible to submit entries for this award. There is a limit of one entry per exhibiting company.
- Devices, procedures, techniques, materials, etc. introduced since the previous AAHKS Annual Meeting are eligible. This includes modifications to existing concepts that substantially improves outcomes in Hip and Knee Arthroplasty.
- Submitted products must be on display in the Exhibit Hall during the Annual Meeting.
- Supporting information will be made available for the judges to inform their scoring and deliberations
- Supporting information may include, but is not limited to, product literature and data, podium and/or poster presentations about the product or similar data and information.
- Only exhibitors who are paid in full by September 30, 2023 are eligible to apply for this award.
- All items marked with an asterisk are required to complete submission
- For questions, please contact Jeff Mitchell, Director of Marketing and Corporate Relations at email@example.com
- Applications are due by September 30, 2023
NOTE: Participation in the AAHKS Industry Innovation Award does not imply any clinical endorsement of products, procedures or services. Use of the AAHKS name, logos or service marks by participating companies is allowed only with the express permission of AAHKS management.