The Genomes Of Animals & Plants (GAP) 2022
Showcase Your Latest Research in the Poster Session
The GAP Virtual Conference is a Cantata Bio sponsored event that brings the evolution, conservation and AgBio communities together to share advances in and discuss the latest research empowered by genome assemblies.
In addition to exciting talks from our invited speakers, we are soliciting presentations that will be featured during a dedicated poster session. This is a great opportunity to get you latest findings in front of a large audience.
Interactive Q&A sessions will enable scientific discussion between presenters and the larger community and facilitate smaller, focused group discussions. All attendees are encouraged to present their scientific research in the poster session.
DEADLINE FOR POSTER SUBMISSIONS IS OCTOBER 10TH, 2022
Important points to keep in mind:
- You will need to be registered for the event in order to have your poster accepted. If you are not already registered, please do so here.
- There will be a dedicated time(s) during which attendees can visit the poster and chat directly with the presenters. As a presenter, you are committing to being online and monitoring the Q&A for your poster.
- Points that will go towards a prize drawing will be awarded to poster presenters who set up Zoom rooms for attendees to ask questions live or for uploading a recorded video presentation.
- An email with additional details regarding your poster submission, managing your poster page, and the schedule of events will be sent to you in the week(s) proceeding the event.
- This event is offered at no cost to attendees so please feel free to invite your colleagues.