By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Contestants must be 18 years and over to be eligible to enter this competition. Contestants must be Australian residents to be eligible to enter this competition.
1. Method of entry: To enter, Contestants must go online to their local newspaper website and complete their details and a survey about the Queensland storm season. The survey should take approximately 10 minutes to complete. Contestants can access the local publication website between 12:00pm Monday November 16, 2015 and 12:01am Monday November 30, 2015. Contestants can enter online at the following local newspapers websites:
Contestants may submit more than one entry, but there is only one prize.
· There is one (1) Major Prize of a $250.00 Bunnings Gift Card (inclusive of GST).
· The Voucher expires one (1) year from the date of issue.
· For terms and conditions of use of Bunnings Gift Cards, please go to http://www.bunnings.com.au/gift-cards
· Total maximum retail value of the prize for this competition is $250.00 (inclusive of GST)
All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
3. Competition duration: The competition commences at 12:00pm (AEST) on Monday November 16, 2015 and closes at 12:01am (AEST) on Monday November 30, 2015 (closing time/date). Entries received after the closing time/date will be deemed as invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
4. Eligibility limitations: The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
(ii) The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.