Presenter Application: Stay Well at Home with The Well Project
Please complete the form below to submit your application to lead a session!
The Well Project is thrilled to launch Stay Well at Home with The Well Project, a bi-weekly series which started on April 8. This series aims to feature women living with HIV sharing positive approaches to dealing with the isolation and anxiety caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Sessions can focus on exercise, meditation, yoga, cooking, art, and more! Let’s stay connected to each other while taking a collective mental health break.
- One application per session idea
- The Well Project will ask to view any resources that you plan to share at least 3 days in advance of the session and will request to do a brief practice session prior to the session
- Because these hour-long events are intended to be interactive sessions, we recommend that you prepare content to last for approximately 30-45 minutes; this will allow ample time for the participants to interact with you and each other.
- These sessions are not intended to promote any commercial products. Any resources we link to/share must be free.
- Out of respect for the diversity of our community’s spiritual beliefs, we ask that sessions do not promote specific religious activities.
- Approved presenters will receive an agreement to complete and will receive an honorarium for their time