Please complete this survey feedback to the 1st public draft plan by Tuesday March 24th. Be sure to check 'Submit' at the end to include your answers
This 1st public draft short form plan (Mission, Values, Vision, Goals and Objectives) for Sacred Heart Parish is the result of work from many sources. These include:
• Input from a pre-Gathering I survey completed by Futuring Committee members
• Input from Gathering I sessions with more than 140 participants
• Feedback from Futuring Committee session after Gathering I
• Feedback from the “Circle Mass” conversations in early February
• Feedback from the Futuring Committee prior to Gathering II
• Input from Gathering II sessions with more than 80 participants
One additional Gathering open to all parishioners will be held May 15-16, 2015. In addition, Futuring Committee members will be hosting some focus group sessions and also conducting some best practice research during the month of March. A final recommended plan will be presented by the Futuring Committee to the Pastoral Council for review, amendment and approval on June 4, 2015.
An action plan (Goals, Objectives, Action Steps, Measures, Budget Implications and Responsibilities) will also be developed to assist with ongoing implementation and evaluation.
Implementation will be for the five-year period beginning July 2015 and extending through June 2020.