Submission Deadline: Sunday 23 February 2020
The Society for Medical Decision Making (SMDM) provides a limited number of scholarships for researchers, educators, and policy makers to attend the 18th Biennial European Conference of SMDM in Berlin, Germany, 14 – 16 June 2020. For details about the meeting, please visit the 18th Biennial European Conference homepage. SMDM welcomes applicants from low and middle-income countries, European countries that recently joined the European Union or EU candidate countries but is open to all applications.
- 2020 European Conference registration fees including general session registration and attendance at the social event.
- EUR 500 for travel support, subsidy for hotel accommodation, or short courses. Due to funding limitations, SMDM is not able to support meal allowances for this meeting.
Applicants are eligible for consideration if they meet the following criteria:
- The applicant is currently working for or has an affiliation with an institution such as a government body (ministry, department, agency, or research institute), university, or medical center that is engaged in research or policy making related to the field of medical decision making and provides a letter of support from this institution.
- Submitted an abstract for oral, poster or issue panel presentation that was accepted for presentation.
- Submitted a letter of motivation, CV and letter of support
Please Note: Scholarships will be paid approximately 2 - 3 weeks after the conclusion of the conference to recipients who have provided original receipts and who are confirmed to have attended the conference by the SMDM office. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions.