SDG GOOD PRACTICES, SUCCESS STORIES AND LESSONS LEARNED – Second Open call
Please, read the notes below before starting
- Use this form to submit Good Practices on SDG implementation as part of an open call from UN DESA.
- Deadline for submissions is 28 February 2021.
- We strongly recommend preparing the responses in advance before starting to fill the form. Please, check the questions and space limit here https://sdgs.un.org/documents/second-open-call-application-form-25069 .
- For additional doubts, please, check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) here: https://sdgs.un.org/sdg-good-practices.
- Only submissions through the online form will be accepted.
- Please, check the maximum number of characters allowed for each response. Excess characters will not be considered for the review of the submissions.
- This form is in English ONLY, but submissions can be made in English, Spanish and French.
- Do not register proposals. Register concrete practices with tangible outcomes in support to SDG implementation.
- By filling this form, you agree that all information will be made public online, in case your submission is approved.
- Due to the high volume of applications received, the United Nations will not be able to inform individual organization/entity about the results of their application, please check the SDG Good Practices website by late May 2021 for latest updates and selected good practices.
More information: https://sdgs.un.org/sdg-good-practices