The Library’s staff-led tours are an excellent way to see highlights of the South Carolina State Library’s building.
- Tours last about 30 to 60 minutes, depending on how much a group or individual wants to see.
- Groups larger than 15 may be broken up into smaller groups.
- All tours should be requested at least one week in advance.
Tours may include the following:
- What is a library? How do I get a library card?
- History of the SC State Library
- Book care and Rare Books Collection overview
- Digitization demonstration
- Podcasting and/or audiobook recording demonstration
- Inclusive Services Center overview
- Talking Book Services overview
For more information, please contact Dr. Curtis Rogers, Communications Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-734-8928.