Thank you for partnering with the Seattle Youth Employment Program (SYEP)! Please complete this online survey to request a 2015 SYEP intern.
• Internship begins July 1, 2015 and ends August 19, 2015.
• Interns are between the ages of 15-19.
• Interns can work up to a maximum of 25 hours a week
• Interns can work between the hours of 8:00 to 6:00pm Monday through Friday. Please speak with counselor if your business model may require weekend hours however not all weekend hours can be accommodated.
• All interns must be monitored and supervised.
• New supervisors and back-up supervisors must complete an internship supervisor training.
• Supervisors are expected to sign-off on timesheets on a bi-weekly basis and complete a youth evaluation at the end of the internship.
• Please complete one survey per site.
If you have questions that need to be answered before an SYEP counselor can get back to you, please contact the Seattle Youth Employment Program main office at 206-386-1375
* All sites are required to have a minor work permit when working with youth under 18. City of Seattle Departments (and other government sites such as state and federal) are exempt.
* All direct supervisors of SYEP interns must have passed a WA State Patrol Criminal Background Check in accordance with RCW 43.43.830 - 43.43.845.