Phi Sigma Kappa Fraternity recognizes local chapter and expansion group success and achievement throughout the academic year. Awards will be presented this summer at the 68th General Convention.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the International Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317-573-5420.
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE APPLICATION PROCESS BEFORE PROCEEDING
It is our goal to recognize three chapters per President's Special Achievement Award based on similar chapter membership sizes.
- All applications must be submitted no later than 11:45 PM EST on Saturday, May 28.
- Applications must only be completed by President or Secretary.
- Information submitted will be verified by the International Headquarters professional staff.
- Any chapter wanting consideration for the Most Outstanding Chapter award must complete all sections of the application. Chapters applying for this award must attach recommendation letters from both the Chapter Adviser and fraternity/sorority adviser.
- For each response, please remember you are telling a story to the reviewer. Make sure to add any and all details and use proper grammar, capitalization, etc. Failure to do so could affect your submission.
Awards available in this application:
President's Special Achievement Awards
Herbert L. Brown Outstanding Chapter Award
- Recruitment Award
- Philanthropy Award
- Community Service Award
- Risk Management Award
- Associate Member Education Award
- Communication Award
- Membership Experience Award
- Scholarship Award
- Campus Involvement Award
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Award