- To provide a overview of the APTLD Membership in terms of registrations
- To monitor evolution of the community and spot trends
- To contribute to the APTLD Knowledge database
Please consider when answering the survey:
- Do not use punctuation in numbers. (If 1 thousand, enter ‘1000’, not ‘1,000’ or ‘1.000’)
- If questions asks for numeric response, avoid using text in the response
The responses received in this survey will be available only to APTLD members. Other aggregated and anonymised results may be used for APTLD communications.