Screen Reader Mode Icon

Part 1 第一部分:

The irrational performance beliefs inventory (iPBI) 面對「失常表現」

Here are a set of statements that describe what some people think and believe.

Please read each statement carefully, then select from the options below how much you agree or disagree in relation to your next month’s performance.

以下問題是關於「想法和信念」。


請仔細閱讀每個陳述,選擇您對於距離下個月演出前的想法最接近的同意程度。
 
First, please fill in your date of birth.

首先,請輸入您的生日。

Question Title

* 1. Date of birth (dd/mm/yy) 生日/日/月/年:

Date

Question Title

* 2. I can’t stand not reaching my goals.

我無法承受不能達到目標。

Question Title

* 3. If I face setbacks it goes to show how stupid/unintelligent I am.

我認為面對挫折是無知的、愚昧的。

Question Title

* 4. I can't tolerate it when I fail at something that means a great deal to me.

我無法忍受對我有重大意義的事情表現失常或失敗。

Question Title

* 5. I need my mentor to act respectfully towards me.

我需要指導老師尊重我。

Question Title

* 6. I have to be viewed favorably by people that matter to me.

我很在乎是否被觀眾喜愛。

Question Title

* 7. It is appalling if others do not give me chances.

不給予我第二次機會對我來說是很嚴重的事。

Question Title

* 8. If decisions that affect me are not justified, it shows that I am worthless.

如果一個負面決策、評論(比賽)影響我而卻沒有被證明釐清,表示我是無用且沒有價值的。

Question Title

* 9. If I am not given opportunities, then it shows that I am not a worthwhile person.

如果不給予我第二次或其他演出機會(比賽、演出),我認為這表示我是不被重視的一員。

Question Title

* 10. I need others to think that I make a valuable contribution.

我需要被其他人認同是有所貢獻的(樂團性質、室內樂性質)。

Question Title

* 11. I am a failure if I do not succeed in things that matter to me.

如果演出表現預期非我預期的,我認為我是個失敗的演奏者。

Question Title

* 12. I have to be respected by my music partners.

我希望其他團員尊重我。

Question Title

* 13. I can’t bear not getting better at what I do.

對於我所擅長的演奏能力無法更進步會讓我無法承受、接受。

Question Title

* 14. I absolutely should not be snubbed by people that matter to me.

我絕對不應該被我在乎的人冷落。

Question Title

* 15. If my position in the performance team or orchestra was not secure, then it would show I am worthless.

如果在樂團或室內樂中,我對於我的地位感到不安,這表示我是不重要的。

Question Title

* 16. I can't bear not being given chances.

我無法接受沒有給予第二次的表現機會。

Question Title

* 17. It’s awful to not be treated fairly by my peers.

如果在團員相處中受到不公平待遇,對我來說是很糟糕的。

Question Title

* 18. It’s terrible if my music partner/s or the members of the orchestra do not respect me.

如果樂團夥伴不尊重我那是令人很不舒服的事。

Question Title

* 19. I must not be dismissed by my peers.

我絕對不能被音樂夥伴解僱、排除。

Question Title

* 20. I couldn’t stand it if my competencies did not continually develop and improve.

我無法接受及承受自己能力無法提升或進步。

Question Title

* 21. I can’t stand failing in things that are important to me.

我無法接受及承受那些對我重要的事失敗。

Question Title

* 22. It’s awful if others do not approve of me.

不被其他人認同(能力、人品等)是很糟糕的事。

Question Title

* 23. Decisions that affect me must be justified.

如有決策對我是有負面影響的,一定要盡全力解釋。

Question Title

* 24. It would be terrible to be dismissed by my peers.

被我的同伴拆夥或踢出是很糟糕的。

Question Title

* 25. If my competencies did not continually develop and improve, it would show what a failure I am.

如果我的能力無法更進步與更突破現況,那就表示我是失敗的。

Question Title

* 26. I can’t bear not succeeding in things that are important to me.

我不能接受無法達成那些對我很重要的事情。

Question Title

* 27. It would be awful if my position in the performance team or orchestra was not secure.

如果於樂團或演出團隊中的地位感到不安是很糟糕的。

Question Title

* 28. If others think I am no good at what I do, it shows I am worthless.  

如果被其他人認為我的演奏能力不夠好,那就表示我是沒有能力的(沒有價值的、不重要的)。

Question Title

* 29. It’s awful if others think I do not make a valuable contribution.

如果被其他人認為我沒有做出相當價值的貢獻,我的感受是很糟糕的。

0 of 99 answered
 

T