Screen Reader Mode Icon

Part 1 第一部分:

The irrational performance beliefs inventory (iPBI) 面對「失常表現」

Here are a set of statements that describe what some people think and believe.

Please read each statement carefully, then select from the options below how much you agree or disagree in relation to your next month’s competition.
 
以下問題涉及“思想和信念”。

請仔細閱讀每個聲明,並在下個月的比賽前選擇您最接近的想法。

First, please fill in your date of birth.

首先,請您輸入您的生日。

Question Title

* 1. Date of birth (dd/mm/yy) 生日 日/月/年:

Date

Question Title

* 2. I can’t stand not reaching my goals.

我無法接受達不到目標。

Question Title

* 3. If I face setbacks it goes to show how stupid/unintelligent I am.

面對挫折顯得我很愚笨。

Question Title

* 4. I can't tolerate it when I fail at something that means a great deal to me.

我無法忍受對我有重大意義的事情是失敗的結果。

Question Title

* 5. I need my trainer/instructor/mentor to act respectfully towards me.

我需要我的教練尊重我。

Question Title

* 6. I have to be viewed favorably by people that matter to me.

我很在乎是否被重視的人看好。

Question Title

* 7. It is appalling if others do not give me chances.

不給予我其他機會對我來說是很嚴重的事。

Question Title

* 8. If decisions that affect me are not justified, it shows that I am worthless.

如果我被不合理的決策所波及,代表我沒有價值。

Question Title

* 9. If I am not given opportunities, then it shows that I am not a worthwhile person.

如果我沒有得到機會,代表我是不被重視的。

Question Title

* 10. I need others to think that I make a valuable contribution.

我需要別人認同我的貢獻。

Question Title

* 11. I am a failure if I do not succeed in things that matter to me.

如果我在比賽中沒有達到預期的成績,我就是失敗的。

Question Title

* 12. I have to be respected by members of my team or my mentor.

我需要團隊或教練尊重我(態度行爲等)。

Question Title

* 13. I can’t bear not getting better at what I do.

我無法承受自己的能力技巧不能夠更進步。

Question Title

* 14. I absolutely should not be snubbed by people that matter to me.

我絕對不應該被我在乎的人冷落。

Question Title

* 15. If my position in my team or competition was not secure, then it would show I am worthless.

如果我在團隊中感到地位不受重視,表示我是沒有價值的。

Question Title

* 16. I can't bear not being given chances.

我無法接受沒有得到出場或參賽的機會。

Question Title

* 17. It’s awful to not be treated fairly by my peers.

如果在團員相處中受到不公平待遇,對我來說是很糟糕的。

Question Title

* 18. It’s terrible if the members of my team do not respect me.

隊友不尊重我是很糟糕的事。

Question Title

* 19. I must not be dismissed by my peers.

我絕對不能被隊友排擠或踢出團隊。

Question Title

* 20. I couldn’t stand it if my competencies did not continually develop and improve.

我無法接受及承受自己能力無法提升或進步。

Question Title

* 21. I can’t stand failing in things that are important to me.

我無法接受那些對我重要的事失敗。

Question Title

* 22. It’s awful if others do not approve of me.

不被其他人認同是很糟糕的事。

Question Title

* 23. Decisions that affect me must be justified.

影響我的決策,必須是合理的。

Question Title

* 24. It would be terrible to be dismissed by my peers.

被我的隊友拆夥或解散是很糟糕的。

Question Title

* 25. If my competencies did not continually develop and improve, it would show what a failure I am.

如果我的能力無法持續進步,表示我是失敗的。

Question Title

* 26. I can’t bear not succeeding in things that are important to me.

我不能接受無法達成那些對我很重要的事情。

Question Title

* 27. It would be awful if my position in my team or competition was not secure.

如果我在團隊中的地位不穩定,那是很糟糕的。

Question Title

* 28. If others think I am no good at what I do, it shows I am worthless.  

如果被其他人認為我的能力不夠好,表示我是沒有用的。

Question Title

* 29. It’s awful if others think I do not make a valuable contribution.

如果有人認為我的貢獻沒有價值,那是很糟糕的。

0 of 99 answered
 

T