You are applying for RN clinicals at the Gettysburg / Harrisburg / Lancaster Campuses for Fall 2020.
- You must have already taken the TEAS test and achieved a score (overall/composite/percentage) of 70 or higher.
- If you have not taken the TEAS test stop now and apply after you have taken it.
- The highest score achieved as of the time of this application will be used in calculating your points. If you are scheduled (or plan) to take the TEAS in the near future for another attempt, stop now and apply after taking it. You may apply once per application cycle.
- If you did not take the TEAS at HACC go to the ATI website and have your score sent to HACC. This is necessary to process your application.
- Continuing students must have and maintain a 2.5 overall GPA.
- All students (even if you have a college degree) must have a high school transcript (must include a graduation date) on file in the admissions office. Take care of high school transcripts when you can, when schools are open.
- You must have Biology 121 and all developmental math and English completed prior to starting NURS classes (by the end of Summer semester). Transfer students please note: Biology 121 AND 122 must both be completed at the same institution; they do not transfer individually.