Thank you for taking the time to apply for a Small Change – Big Impact Grant from the Regional Business Council’s It’s Our Region Fund. We recognize that for many nonprofit agencies, capital projects are often the most difficult to fund and we are thrilled to be able to support you in taking care of the basics so that you can focus on your mission. Only non-profit agencies selected to be awarded a grant will receive notice no later than October 29th, 2021. Any questions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE ON JUNE 30, 2021.
- Grants will be given for specific capital improvement projects in the following categories: Beautification, Structural, Gardening, Equipment. This is not for general operating funds.
- Special consideration will be given to COVID-19 related requests.
- Your agency’s request should not be part of a larger capital campaign. We want to fund projects that can be accomplished with our contribution. Applicants who provide matching funds for part of their project budget receive preference.
- If you've received funding from the It's Our Region Fund in the past, you may apply again. However, preference will be given to organizations that have not been previously selected. Only ONE application will be awarded per agency per year.
- Your agency must have 501(c)(3) tax status or be an exempt municipal agency. Any changes in the organization that could lead to a change in the status will be reported to the Regional Business Council immediately.
-Any non-profit agency based in the 16 county bi-state region is eligible to apply.
- Only one application will be accepted from each tax identification number.