Application Information & Guidelines
$150 for ACF Members
(which includes 1 year of ACF National Membership)
Please be prepared to submit all required materials listed below:
• A completed application
• A professional resume and biography of the candidate.
• A two-page essay that includes why the student chose the
culinary profession, why he or she accepted the nomination,
the student's philosophy on food and his or her three-year plan.
• A letter of recommendation from and ACF chapter in good
standing or faculty member from a degree-granting culinary
• Recipe with photos of a Category SK protein or SP dessert.
• A high resolution, digital, color photograph of candidate in a white chef coat
· (minimum 300 dpi, .tif or .jpeg format, minimum
· All required materials must be submitted before deadline - midnight on November 1, 2020