ABCGN and SGNA Joint Annual Course Scholarship
ABCGN Annual Course Scholarships have been established to financially assist SGNA members with attendance at the SGNA Annual Course. Grants of will be awarded each spring to those members who meet the established criteria. Each winner will receive expenses paid up to $1000 reimbursed for Airfare, Hotel and ground transportation
Scholarship funds will be sent to successful applications by check as a reimbursement after the completion of the Annual Course. All applicants will be guaranteed the “early bird” registration rate if funds are not awarded.
Applicants are asked to respond to questions that reflect their commitment and participation in SGNA. Applicants who apply should be planning to attend the full Annual Course that year. All information submitted should apply January to December of the past year.
You may be eligible for an SGNA Annual Course Scholarship if:
1. You currently have a CGRN credential
2. You have been a member of SGNA for two or more years (as of January 1st, of this Course year).
3. You must currently be employed as a caregiver in gastroenterology.
4. You will attend the full course
5. Support the goals and philosophy of ABCGN and SGNA.
6. You consent to ABCGN and SGNA publishing name and title, if selected for the award, in our membership communication materials.
You are ineligible if:
1. You have previously received the Annual Course Scholarship or the First Time Attendee Annual Course Scholarship in the past five years
2. You are only planning on attending optional sessions or a single day
3. You are a member of the SGNA Board of Directors